I Choose to Wear Hijab
post Friday, November 30, 2012 speech bubble 2 comment(s)

Assalamualaikum. Today, I'm entering a contest which is called as "I Choose to Wear Hijab" by Salwa. As you can see, this is the first contest I'm entering in my brand new blog! The rules are quite simple which is I have to bet a photo for this contest and like, follow and subscribe the sponsors.

So... here's the photo I'm betting for:


However, if jilbab is not considered as a hijab (because it's not my daily wrap anyway, I only wore them in the evening at Makkah Al-Mukarramah a few months ago. So... please don't get me wrong, it doesn't suit me... yet. Someday, Insya'Allah.), then I'm betting for this photo instead: (deleted)

I already liked, followed and subscribed the sponsors. So am I qualified now? Got to go, please pray for my luck  Thankyou. (I really do wish to win though... Insya'Allah)

(EDITED@26th December 2012)
Alhamdulillah, I won the first place in the contest. However, I didn't manage to get the prize though since I was on vacation for two weeks (and my nephew caught a cold - too).


Well, it wasn't meant for me, I think?

Labels:



◄ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ►